DC Arts + Wellness Co-Creation Hub
The DC Arts + Wellness Co-Creation Hub is arts and wellness real estate cooperative in Washington DC based on arts, wellness, nature and indigenous values hosting community events, plant medicine ceremonies, workshops and creative, educational experiences. It will be located in a DC neighborhood to be determined with a groundbreaking goal of 2022, with a projected ownership of 1000 members.
- Ancestral Knowledge Nonprofit organization, sacred plant medicine organization: Ancestral Knowledge is a nonprofit organization providing access to the power of indigenous wisdom and healing through ancient ceremonies, plant medicines and educational programming. The organization hosts week-long plant medicine retreats in Medillin, Colombia, weekend retreats in Virginia, and online classes and workshops.
- Justice Arts Coalition Nonprofit organization: Justice Arts Coalition (JAC) unites teaching artists, arts advocates, currently and formerly incarcerated artists, and allies, harnessing the transformative power of the arts to reimagine justice.
- Pukawin Arts Collective Community organization: Wellness inspired experiences presented by a collective of creative arts and holistic living guides from diverse backgrounds.
- Temple of Mother Earth Healing center, sacred plant medicine organization: Temple Of Mother Earth is an international plant medicine healing center based in SE Washington DC and offers multi-faceted healing modalities with its primary focus on healing with the sacred plant medicines. TOME’s Intention is to build and serve the community and make plant medicine accessible to all with a focus on the BIPOC community. TOME is a safe container of spiritual resources and space holders to support everyone in the TOME community as they step powerfully into their sovereignty.
- Union Tribe Church Sacred plant medicine organization: Union Tribe Church's is a DC-based faith-based organization whose purpose is to promote the consciousness of all humankind through indigenous plant medicines and healing practices. UTC believes in love, peace and justice for all. Our sacred plant rituals help connect with the divine power in all people. It raises the frequency of connection to all.
- Femme Fatale DC Community organization: Femme Fatale DC is a collective of womxn creatives & entrepreneurs based in a neighborhood storefront space, currently in Cleveland Park, Washington DC. FFDC's goal is to foster and sustain an ecosystem of womxn who empower each other, support each other in the arts and provide a platform for female creatives to collaborate in sharing their passions through events, workshops, and entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Life Music Group Community-serving business: Life Music Group’s mission is to support all beings to heal, decolonize, and connect deeply with themselves and their communities through wholesome plant medicine and wellness practices.
- Turn On The Light: Wellness clinic and/or sacred plant medicine organization: Helping people connect to the healer within, through embodied inquiry, relational shamanism, and Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy. Founder Kathleen Hanagan’s book, Loveseed: The Template For Birthing A New World, is a map for personal and global awakening that ends the trance of fear and shows the way to a world based on love and truth.