Be The Change Wiki
Be The Change Cooperative
Be The Change Cooperative - A cooperative of local communities co-creating regenerative community buildings governed and owned by local neighborhoods through a shared platform.
Place-Based Catalyst Hubs
Commongrounds - A new 4-story, 50,000 s.f. $16 million development in Traverse City, Michigan cooperatively owned by nearly 600 members. It will feature a food incubator, coffeeshop, distillery, childcare center, cowering space for impact organizations and businesses, performing arts and events space, artist-in-residence space, and 24 workforce rental units. Construction began in Fall 2020, with tenants scheduled to move in by 2022.
Temple Mother Earth
Temple of Mother Earth - An international plant medicine healing center created out of the need for more welcoming places for people of color. The founding Temple is based in a predominantly BIPOC neighborhood in Southeast Washington DC, offering multi-faceted healing modalities with a primary focus on sacred plant medicines. It is a safe container of spiritual resources and space holders to support everyone in its community as they step powerfully into their sovereignty.
DC Arts + Wellness Co-Creation Hub
DC Arts + Wellness Co-Creation Hub - An arts and wellness real estate cooperative based on arts, wellness, nature and indigenous values hosting community events, plant medicine ceremonies, workshops and creative, educational experiences. It will be located in a DC neighborhood to be determined with a groundbreaking goal of 2022, with a projected ownership of 1000 members.
Catalyst Hub Tulum
Catalyst Hub Tulum - A regenerative community building in downtown Tulum that is collectively developed, governed, financed, owned and programmed by the local community. It is organized as a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) to provide a living, working, gathering place for those in Tulum to catalyze regenerative change based on the values of caring and nature.
Catalyst Hub Liechtenstein
Catalyst Hub Liechtenstein - A regenerative community building in downtown Lichtenstein that is collectively developed, governed, financed, owned and programmed by the local community. It is organized as a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) to provide a living, working, gathering place for those in Tulum to catalyze regenerative change based on the values of caring and nature.
Regional Place-Based Cooperative Programs
Regenerate Idaho - An initiative in Idaho supporting community development that is collectively developed, governed, financed, owned and programmed by the local community. It is organized as a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) to support the co-creation of living, working, gathering places in Idaho based on the values of caring, creativity and regeneration.
Mutualistic Communication + Governance
Partnerism - A socio-economic system that values and rewards caring for one another, nature, and our collective future. Partnerism is based on Cultural Transformation Theory, which proposes that societies used to follow a mutualistic, caring “partnership model” of civilization, giving way to today's current “dominator model” of civilization, but with growing evidence that we are returning to the partnership model.
Prosocial is an orientation toward the welfare of others and society as a whole. This might be an attitude, a behavior, or an institution. It might be directed toward family and friends or the social acceptance of all people. Ultimately, Prosocial is an entire worldview.
Regenerative Systems - An overview of regenerative systems and their applications.
Self Organization Systems - A list of self-organizing systems.
Sensemaking - A primer on the process by which people give meaning to their collective experiences.
Co-Creation Systems - Systems, models, tools for co-creation
- SEEDS - An overview of the SEEDS ecosystem.
- SEEDS Neighborhubs - A peer onboarding program for SEEDS members, learning and growing together
- Partnerism in SEEDS - A course on Partnerism, an economic and cultural system based on nature and caring, as an alternative to domination culture.
- Regenerative Civics Incubator & Alliance - a program to pilot regenerative operating systems to place-based regenerative development projects.
- SEEDS Changemakers Program - An ambassador program to onboard changemakers to SEEDS Citizens.
- SEEDS Changemaker Guide - A Changemaker's guide to participating in the SEEDS ecosystem.
- SEEDS Changemakers Onboarding Pilot - An experimental program to onboard 100 changemakers without personal invites into SEEDS via the SEEDS Changemakers Program.
- SEEDS Glossary - A glossary of key terms in the SEEDS ecosystem.
- DAO/DHO Platform - A governance, operations, and tokenomics platform for Decentralized Autonomous/Human Organizations (DAO/DHOs).
- SEEDS Roadmap - An overview of the future of SEEDS.
- SEEDS FAQ - Frequently asked questions.
- SEEDS Gratitude - An overview of the innovative gratitude system in SEEDS.
- Leading from the Emerging Future: From Ego-System to Eco-System Economies - A framework for ecosystem building based on Theory
- Regenerative Communication - A holistic human-centric approach to communication.
Regenerative Urban Planning and Development
- Form-based Codes Institute - The organization that supports regenerative urban planning operating systems known as form-based codes.
- Form-based Codes - Form-based codes are a planning and development code that prioritizes physical form (rather than separation of uses) as the organizing principle for regenerative development. The SmartCode is one example of a form-based code.
- SmartCode - A regenerative urban planning and development operating system and form-based code.
- SmartCode documents - SmartCode documents.
- Charter for New Urbanism - A set of principles and guide for regenerative community planning and development.
Glossary - Terms that define the co-creation of a world of mutuality